Flash point of a volatile material is the lowest temperature at which vapours of the material will ignite, when given an ignition source. Flash point enables industry players to determine the safe temperature for the storage and transportation of petroleum products. Flashpoint analyzer is an instrument which is frequently used for continuous measurement of flash point in petroleum products. Flashpoint analyzer heats the sample and applies the test spark to the liquid and indicate the safe storage temperature for petroleum products. Increasing need for flashpoint analyzer by various end users such as petroleum distributors, refiners, and producers for safe storage and transportation of the petroleum products is boosting the flashpoint analyzer market.
Flashpoint analyzer provides a reliable measurement for all types of solid and liquid samples. Innovative features such as high-temperature range, capable of handling of high sulfur samples, color graphics screen, remote diagnostics, and inbuilt inspection facility makes flashpoint analyzer user-friendly. Another factor that significantly propels the market growth of the flash point analyzer is petroleum products testing standard. For instance, the most common procedure used for determining the flash point of fuels is the ASTM D 93 / IP 34 test method.
Download sample copy of this report:
Flashpoint Analyzer Market: Key Dynamics
Technological advancement in flashpoint analyzers in recent years is driving the market growth
Several flashpoint analyzer manufacturers have produced the innovative flashpoint analyzers in recent years. Flashpoint manufacturers design and manufacture flashpoint analyzers as per the industry requirement. Technological advancements such as Peltier Protection Technology, Ignition Protection Technology, and precise Combustion Analysis is accelerating the flashpoint analyzer market growth globally. Increasing use of advanced flashpoint analyzers to determine the flash point of biodiesel, flavors in food testing and paints in material testing are also fuelling the demand for flashpoint analyzer in the market.
On the other hand, high prices associated with the advanced flashpoint analyzers is one of the restraints that is hindering the flashpoint analyzer market growth. Limited oil production in few regions affects the demand for the flashpoint analyzer considerably.
Flashpoint Analyzer Market: Segmentation
On the basis of End use, Flashpoint analyzer market segmented into
- Petroleum Industry
- Paint Industry
- Food Industry
On the basis of technology, Flashpoint analyzer market segmented into
- Fully Automatic flashpoint analyzer
- Semi-automatic flashpoint analyzer
Download table of contents with figures & tables:
Flashpoint Analyzer Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent manufacturers of the flashpoint analyzers are AMETEK Inc., Elico Marketing Pvt Ltd., Optimus Instruments, icon scientific limited, BARTEC, Mediora Europe OU, eralytics. And MRC group and Hindustan apparatus Mfg. Co
- Prominent flashpoint analyzer manufacturers are constantly focusing on improving the technology used in flashpoint analyzer. For instance, Eralytics., one of the leading manufacturer of the flashpoint analyzer, expanded its flashpoint analyzer series by adding an auto sampler for unattended flash point measurement.
- Prominent flashpoint analyzers are also focusing on launching advanced flashpoint analyzers. For example, AMETEK Grabner Instruments’, one of the key flashpoint analyzer manufacturers has launched the new MINIFLASH FP Vision on 29th May, 2019.
- Key flashpoint analyzer manufacturers are conducting the flashpoint analysis process as per the testing guidelines. For instance, manufacturers are using ASTM D56 and ASTM D93/IP 34, ASTM 86, ASTM 2700 and ASTM D613 testing guidelines for the flashpoint analysis process.