Bitumen and asphalt are the crude oil products, generally used as a binder in construction activities, especially in roads construction. As bitumen and asphalt are always exposed to road traffic load and environmental conditions, hence their quality needs to be checked for maintaining the durability. Rapidly growing construction industry, especially road construction sector and increasing demand for bitumen and asphalt along with its quality testing are boosting the bitumen and asphalt testing services market.
Increasing demand for testing of construction material, including bitumen and asphalt to maintain the quality and durability of construction work is ultimately driving the bitumen and asphalt testing services market. Bitumen and asphalt testing services include various testing types such as ductility testing, penetration testing, density testing, and other types. Mandatory road and pavement standards like ASTM’s road and paving standard to examine and evaluate paving materials creates the need for bitumen and asphalt testing, which ultimately accelerates the bitumen and asphalt testing services market growth globally. This standard provides the aggregate specification and standard sizes of aggregate.
Request For Report Sample @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9675
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Key Dynamics
Usage of bitumen and asphalt in construction industry is gaining traction
Construction Industry is one of the rapidly growing industries across the globe. Engineers now consider bitumen and asphalt as a vital construction material. Increasing focus on improving quality in construction, especially in roads and highway construction with quality testing of bitumen and asphalt is expected to witness the significant market growth of the bitumen and asphalt testing services over the forecast period. Various countries are investing a tremendous amount of capital investment in real estate to improve the infrastructure facilities. Increasing need for bitumen and asphalt in real estate to improve the infrastructure facility is ultimately contributing to the growth of the bitumen and asphalt testing services market.
On the other hand, there are few restraints such as ineffective sampling of bitumen and asphalt while testing, and inappropriate sample handling which is hampering the growth of the bitumen and asphalt testing services market. Slower growth rate of the construction industry in undeveloped regions is also hindering the bitumen and asphalt testing services market growth.
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Segmentation
On the Basis of test type, Bitumen and asphalt testing services market segmented into
- Ductility testing
- Penetration testing
- Oliensis testing
- Relative Density testing
- Emulsion testing
On the Basis of End Use, Bitumen and asphalt testing services market segmented into
- Oil and Gas
- Research & Development
Request For Report Table of Content (TOC):https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9675
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Competition Landscape
Key Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services providers are Intertek Group plc, SGS SA, Geos Laboratories, HiQA Geotechnical, PRI, Bowser-Morner, IR SOLUTIONS, and Cooper Group.
- Stringent material testing standards across the globe, especially construction materials testing is one of the vital factors that create the opportunity for the bitumen and asphalt testing services providers to capture the major market share.
- For Example, regulatory standards such as ASTM, AASHTO, ISO, and EN used for bitumen and Asphalt testing.
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services providers are continuously focusing on research and development to improve the quality of the bitumen and asphalt testing services.
- For instance, SGS SA, one of the leading bitumen and asphalt testing services provider, participate in an international proficiency test scheme for bitumen to improve the quality of the bitumen and asphalt testing services.
- Intertek Group plc, another prominent bitumen and asphalt testing service providers, participate in AMRl PG BInder, Viscosity and Emulsified Asphalt Proficiency Testing Programs to ensure the quality of Asphalt testing.